Monday, March 9, 2009

Back in the Real World

Yes, it has been quite some time - over a month - since my last post. There has been plenty of things going on and scores of topics that I would love to be blogging about, but alas, tempus fugit! I may use the excuse "I have been really busy" far too often, but in this case it really is true. Two words will instantly validate my claim in most people's minds: just married.

On February 14th I joyfully celebrated the sacrament of marriage to my lovely bride Nina (Pezzutti). The wedding ceremony was beautiful and everything we hoped it would be. The reception that followed was a very fun time with friends and family all around. Nina and I both felt tremendously blest to be called to a vocation.

We spent our honeymoon in Italy - 4 days in Rome and 4 days in Positano (a small town on the Mediterranean coast south of Naples). Bella Italia!

Now we are back in the real world and I assure you that my posts will be more frequent and a little more regular. So until the next post from the Crossroads, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment