Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And So It Starts...

After steady prodding from my soon-to-be wife I have finally come around to actually posting something on this blog that I set up several weeks ago. Truth to tell, it's as much of an experiment as it is a vehicle to voice opinions and participate in the social dialogue, so hang on for the ride!

By way of introduction, I chose the provisional name "Crossroads" for reasons both personal and societal. I'm getting married in two weeks and that of course brings with it lot of changes, joys and trials so I find myself at a very joyous crossroads in my life. At the same time our nation and our civilization in general face a myriad of crucial and devastatingly far-reaching decisions in the moral arena. The lines of battle have been drawn up and we all find ourselves at a crossroads; we must choose which path we trod and which banner we rally behind.

So this is my simple attempt to shout into the world of blog. Let's see how it goes.

Right now this post will just echo in cyberspace since no one knows it's here, but I'm confident the echo will resonate with some people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment